Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FOOD

I LOVE CANTALOUPE!!!!

I know that this is kind of weird, But I just had to let everyone know. I have just now finished my second cantaloupe in two days. As my friend Fae tells me... "Your going to have the diarrhea!" Sorry I know that was gross!

I may very well be sick as a dog tonight or tomorrow but for the last two days nothing has ever tasted better! There are just some foods that so hit the spot. I swear that these have been the best cantaloupe that I have ever eaten in my life! O.k. I will stop now, I know nobody really cares that this is my new favorite food but I would like you all to go out and get a cantaloupe, chill it, and enjoy!

2 comments:

paula said...

Cantalope does really hit the spot. It is one of my favorite mellons to eat! Now that I have read this I am going to crave cantalope all day! Hope you don't have the "cha cha chas!"

The Austin's said...

I agree! It is one of the best fruits around.