Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil D















I just wanted to wish you a happy seventeenth birthday!!! We all love you soooo much! I can't believe you are so grown up. It seems like just yesterday that you were a little bitty guy. I can still picture you, running around in your little cut off jean shorts (that mom had to wash every night) with your big smile. You were always on the go, either skating, riding your scooter, snowboarding, or building huts. God you were so cute! What am I saying, you are still so cute! Sorry, I should probably say you are totally hot since you are all grown up! I hope that you have a really great day and a rockin year to come!!! We love you!
P.S. - Sawyer thinks you are the coolest and can't wait for you to teach him all you know! (Only the legal stuff please!!!)

2 comments:

The Austin's said...

WOW! I can't believe how grown up he is. I think the last time I saw him he was 4. Happy Birthday!

paula said...

Happy Birthday Little D! I love the picture of him and Sawyer...he looks like such a handsome young man. How is it possible he's already this old?