Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter and a couple of big milestones!









We had a wonderful Easter! We were able to spend time with most of our family members and it was really nice to see everyone. We started the day by doing breakfast at my mom's. Then going for lunch at my dad's. We then had dinner with Dominic's family. Everyone really spoiled Sawyer. Who knew that a 7 week old could score so much loot! Thank you everyone for all the great gifts from the Easter Bunny!

On another note Sawyer had his two month check up and the doctor is really happy with his progress. He is really plumping up and he has found his hands, can smile a gorgeous smile, he is cooing and trying to talk, and started rolling over last Wednesday. Boy are we in trouble! God, I love this boy so much!

Here are his stats....

weight 13 lbs - 81%

height 23.5 in - 73%

head 40.5 cm - 64%

He also had his shots at this visit, and I have to say that I cried as hard if not harder than he did. Poor baby!! He had a really ruff night and ran a little bit of a temp. that evening and the next day. He seems to be in better spirits today and we are hoping to spend some time outside.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A- what a cutie you have! He is so precious. You look great and look really happy. I am so glad you guys had a good Easter. I love the bunny ears! Amazing how much you can love someone huh? Its incredible!

Nicole said...

Oh he is so adorable! I love his dark hair-it looks so soft!

susie said...

Love the pic. of the bunny ears.