Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am the worlds worst mom!








Today we had the first of many accidents(or so I am told). My poor little bean took a header off of our bed. I feel horrible! The poor little guy was asleep with dad while I was getting ready for work. Dominic got up and Sawyer was still sleeping. So he proceeded to surround him with pillows and came out to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. The next thing you know I hear a horrible thump. Dominic runs in to the bedroom and there is my little bean on a pile of Dominic's clothes. Thankfully last night Dom didn't listen to me when I was yelling at him, telling him to put his dirty clothes in the hamper. I guess dirty clothes on the floor are good for something.

Sawyer is fine, I think he was more startled than anything. I just feel like crap because how often are you told never to leave your children unattended. Well just one more lesson I am learning as a new mom. I love this little guys soooo much!
Just had to add a few of the more recent pictures, I will have to get my Christmas pictures up soon, just bare with me.

3 comments:

susie said...

You are so not the worst mom. Trin fell out of her crib when she was a baby. Ya, I pretty much felt like the biggest P.O.S..... I'm sure he got plenty of loves after the fall....how could you not love on him, he's so cute and he's gotten so big!

Jolie said...

I feel for you girl!!! I totally understand that "worst mom" feeling. It is excruciating to see our child hurt or scared.

You are a loving, gentle, beautiful mother to Sawyer.....we can't have our eyes on our prize every minute....things are going to happen and we learn from them and move on. I'm glad no stitches were involved.....but he is a boy. Be prepared for stitches!! See, many more accidents to come. Stay calm, it will be ok :)
He is such a handsome baby!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww...A, there will be many bumps and bruises and tears ahead of you. You will feel like crap and even cry with them but you are not the worst mom! What a cute little boy! Hope things are going well for you!