Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You Rock Lil D

CONGRATULATIONS DOMINICK!
You are now officially an adult, 18 and a diploma in hand! Could life get any sweeter?
Dominick, I am so proud of you! I can't believe my little baby duck is all grown up! You are so handsome and talented. Life is just waiting for you to grab hold and run with it. The world is yours for the taking! I know a total cliche, but so true! You can do and be anything you want, I believe in you! I love you so much! My heart is just bursting with pride!
Dominick with his principal, she is a wonderful woman!

Baby Duck and Sawyer Bean, two of my favorite boys!

Can you believe that my baby is all grown up? So tall and handsome!



Grandma Rosie, Dom, Mom, and Grandpa Clair. I love my grandparents!



We are all so proud of you! You kick some serious A**! Love ya - A



1 comment:

paula said...

CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE D! I'm so proud of him too. I can't believe he's already this old. You got some really great pics. My two favorites: the one of you and little D and the one with all of you and the grandparents. You guys look really happy.