Monday, December 6, 2010

Calling in an order to Santa

Brandon and Sophie hanging out at Barnes and Noble last week. She is looking more and more like him everyday!



Sawyer and Sophie calling in an order to Santa. Do you think they are on the naughty or nice list?









I love this little girl more than I can say. She is the sweetest thing ever. She is so gentle and kind. Her hair is really starting to fill in. I will have to steal some more pic's from Brandon. He got some darling pic's from two weeks ago with both Sawyer and Sophie together.



O.K., so the movie portion of the previous post doesn't seem to be working. I will have to take a look at them and try and get them running.

1 comment:

paula said...

I'm telling ya-they are just adorable. I wish we could meet Sophie. She does look so much like her Daddy.