Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So I have gotten a little blog spankin from my best pal Megan. Yes, I know that I have not been a good blogger! The sad thing is that I have come to realize my life has nothing going on worth blogging about. O.k., I could talk about how dang hot it has been in the last week or how I really hate repair shops and how they assume all women are bumbling idiots or how no matter how many times you ask your husband to hang up his wet towel it still ends up on your nice clean comforter, wait here's another one. Why can I make a sandwich and my kitchen still be clean but the love of my life spreads condiments all over the counter and leaves crumbs everywhere? .... but wouldn't that just be considered bitching? So, the question that I pose to all you worldly bloggers is ...

What is the true definition of blogging? Is there more than one answer? Who decides? Is bitching really just venting or the broadcasting of information? Help me out kids!

P.S. I know I pick on Dom alot, but you all know that I love him to death, so take it with a grain or two of salt and some limes as well as tequila and a little triple sec!

3 comments:

paula said...

What is the definition of blogging? I would have to say that it is just about any thing you want it to be. Some days it's bitching about life, some days it's "delighting", some days it's depressing, some days it's remembering, some days it's nothing (as yours has been for the last few weeks)! I think people that read blogs are just excited to read whatever else is going on it other people's lives. Do me a favor though, don't make it one of those that tries to make everyone believe how perfect and wonderful their life is. GET REAL-I hate blogs like that and anyone who writes that crap is in total denial. Nothing is perfect all the time. Not saying that things aren't good most of the time but I like to read about the real stuff that happens on a day to day basis and that isn't always wonderful! Way to blog girl!
P.S. I know you adore that awesome hubby of yours-we all do!

The Austin's said...

I too have a routine of reading other peoples blogs every day. Some people I don't know, but mostly the people I do. I was so glad to see your link on Megan's. YEAH!!! I've often wondered about you and your family. You look so great. I agree with Paula, be real. That makes the best blogs. I'm looking forward to peeking into your little world. Take care. SARAH

Megan said...

I saw your comment on Sarah's blog. I see how you are. Feel free to comment on my blog anytime lady. Hope your mom is doing okay. Tell her we are thinking of her. Call me this week. Love~ M