Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Paula!!!


I just wanted to wish my gal pal Paula a glorious and happy birthday!

Paula,

You are such a great friend and I am so grateful to have you in my life! These last sixteen (or is it seventeen?) years have certainly shown me what a wonderful friend you are. I don't know what I would do without you. You have been there through all the ups and downs, the good times and the bad. Thank you just doesn't seem to express all that I am feeling.

So on your big day, I just want to say thank you and I love you!!! I hope you have a kick a** day!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi it's your cyber friend Emily. Just want to say good luck with that new little boy. I love the US picts. Thats all.

paula said...

Thanks Ad-this is so sweet and means a lot to me. You are a great friend yourself. I love you.