Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LAST ULTRASOUND....17 DAYS AND COUNTING
















So I thought I would share a few pictures of our beautiful boy before he arrives. We have just seventeen short days (give or take) before he arrives. For those of you who don't know I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes before Christmas so they have been watching my sugars really close and keeping an extra eye on how big this boy is going to get. As of this morning he is weighing in around 7lbs. Thank the Lord!!! This definitely takes a load off my mind knowing that I won't be giving birth to a ten or twelve pound baby!!! We are really excited to meet him and can't wait to see him in person!


On a different note, I will be posting pictures of baby shower #2 shortly. I am waiting for my mom to email the pictures. So there will be another post to come either today or tomorrow.

11 comments:

The Hoopes Girls said...

He looks beautiful!! I am glad he is not 12 pounds for you!! Can't wait to meet him.

kirsten said...

i cant wait to meet this little boy!!!

susie said...

Oh, those pics. brought tears to my eyes. I especially love the last one, he looks like a beautiful little man..Congrats

Amy Andersen said...

I am so excited for you both, and I can't wait to meet your new little one also. Congratulations!

Megan said...

I can't believe how beautiful he is. I swear I have come back 20 times since last night just to look at his little face. I love his little kissy lips. {all the better to kiss you with} I can't wait for you to meet him. What a lucky little guy... love you, M

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Those pictures are amazing!! I'm sure he is going to be a little cutie. Congrats!

paula said...

What a doll! I cannot wait to get my hands on those sweet little cheeks....

Diana said...

I love those ultrasound pictures! So clear. I love the one that just says "boy." Awesome!

The Austin's said...

What a sweet little boy. I can't wait to see him. Good luck with the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Peach said...

Hello! This is one of Paula's friends, Marie. Since we're so close in our pregnancies, and both having boys, I've been keeping up with y'all. Those are the most awesome ultrasound pics I've ever seen! And you're SO close! Lots of good luck to you!

Jolie said...

Adrianne!! That is so awesome that they have the technology to do that. Doesn't it just make you feel like it is one more step in getting to know him-now seeing what his little nose and mouth looks like!! Oh...what a glorious day his birth will be! You are beautiful and your child is too.
BOYS ROCK!!!