Friday, June 26, 2009

Sawyer's 4 month check-up - Sorry this is soooo late.













Sawyer went in for his four month check up last Friday. The doctor was super impressed with him. He was really happy with how well he is growing and developing. The poor little guy had to get four shots and he just cried and cried, and of course so did I. The doctor said that we could go ahead and start him on cereal so that's exactly what we did. It seems to be kind of hit and miss. Some days he totally goes to town on it, and other days he wants nothing to do with it. He gives me this look like he is so disgusted that I would even try to put anything but a boob in his mouth. So like a man. Anyway, here are his stats....




Weight 16 lbs and 14 oz. ( 86%)




Height 27 and 3/4 inches tall (96%), he may just end up being taller than both mom and dad. Woo Hoo!



Head43 cm (71%)




My little guys is such a trooper and he gets cuter by the minute! Hey, check out my handsome husband and tell me I'm not the luckiest girl in the world to have these guys in my life!

No comments: