Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy late Birthday Brandon!













Brandon I love you so much! I hope that your Birthday weekend was a happy and enjoyable one! Turning thirty-one is normally not such a big deal, but this year is special because you became a father. Because we both became parents this year, we are charting new territory. I know that I have never felt more love for someone than I do for my child, but at the same time I now feel more vulnerable than ever. Parenthood comes with so many new emotions attached to it. Having children changes our lives forever. I now know how mom feels when we ask her what she wants for her Birthday, Mothers day, Christmas etc. The only thing I want is for Sawyer to be happy and healthy! I am brought to tears when I see love that shines in your eyes for Sophie and I know you feel the same way! So for your Birthday, I wish for you and Sophie to be happy and healthy, and know how much we all love you!!!

No comments: