Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!






















Dear Mom -

I just want to tell you that I love you and I am so grateful that you are my mother! Not only are you my mom, you are my friend, my confidant, my shoulder to cry on, my rock, and the best grandma Sawyer could ask for! Thanks for always being there to listen to me and for helping me to figure out this whole mom thing! I don't think that I could do this without you! I know that Sawyer is so happy that you are his grandma! I love to see his eyes light up every time he sees you. I love that he knows that you can talk the talk and play the games and smile and laugh with him. I love that he knows that you would do anything for him. I love that he loves you!

I am so grateful everyday that you are living close by now. I am so happy that we can see each other everyday. It is such a blessing to have you near and to know that I can always count on you!

I also want to tell you that you are the hottest grandma out there! Look out world, hot grandma on the loose! Here's to another great year!!! We love you soooo much!

1 comment:

paula said...

Happy Birthday Barb! Hope you had a great one. You can talk baby talk like no one I know.

Paula