Monday, August 10, 2009

For My Husband













Let me tell you why I fell in love with you....
because you were the man I had always dreamed of, because you were not at all what I expected, because I looked into your eyes and saw my soul's companion.

I fell in love with you because I heard your voice and I knew I had found my heart's desire, because you could make me laugh and kiss away my tears.

I fell in love with you because you were strong but didn't need to prove it, because you were wise beyond your years but would always be a little boy at heart.

I fell in love with you in one moment. I married you because I needed a lifetime to tell you why.

I love you so much! Thank you for being my wonderful husband and Sawyer's wonderful father!

Love - A

2 comments:

Jolie said...

That's really nice Adrianne :)

paula said...

Happy Birthday Dom!