Thursday, August 27, 2009

My heart and prayers are with you.




My best friend Megan's dad Bill had a heart attack on Wednesday and was rushed to the hospital. He is in the ICU and they are stabilizing him so that they can take him in for bypass surgery on Friday. I want to let Bill, Maryanne,Megan and the rest of the family know that I am thinking of you all and praying that Bill will make safe and fast recovery. I also want you all to know how much you are loved and that we are all sending prayers your way! Love - A

3 comments:

The Austin's said...

I diddo everything you said. He is an amazing man with a heart of gold.

Megan said...

Oh, I just checked this today (why doesn't my blog show when people update?) I love you. Thank you for everything. Seriously, without you to hear me cry where would I be?

Erin said...

thank you so much. all the faith and prayers kept him with us. and thanks for being there for megan to cry to.really. i mean that.