Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!














Sawyer -

I can't believe that you are 1 today. I can't even remember what my life was like before you were here. I love you more everyday and I am so grateful that God gave you to me. I am so blessed to be your mother. You bring a light into my life that grows brighter everyday. This last year has been amazing, we have all grown so much. You are my love and my life!

Just one year ago today we had just met for the first time. Even though I carried you with me for almost 10 months I didn't truly know you until I held you in my arms. You are the best parts of both your dad and I. You are my heart! I have watched you grow and change everyday. You have gone from a little 7lb 1oz beautiful bean to my big, gorgeous, laughing, strong willed, independent, funny, smiling, and loving little boy! Today is such a bittersweet day for me. I am so happy that you are growing up and reaching all the wonderful milestones, but I am also so sad that you are changing so quickly. One minute you were my baby and the next my little boy. Time moves to quickly sometimes. Every time you call my name my heart just bursts with happiness. Every night when I hold you in my arms and rock you to sleep I kiss your beautiful head and am so grateful that you are mine! Just so you know, you will always be my baby!

I love you so much!

8 comments:

The Hoopes Girls said...

Happy Happy birthday Sawyer - loves your cousin!!!!

paula said...

Happy Birthday little man! We love you so much. Can't believe it's been a year already.

Unknown said...

It is so crazy how fast they grow up. I can't believe he is already one....didn't you just have him? Happy Birthday little guy!

DaLynn said...

Happy B.Day!! He is such a doll!

susie said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! I can't believe he's one. That year seemed to fly by!

The Austin's said...

Happy Birthday cute little boy!!! Isn't crazy how fast the first year goes? I always feel the exact same way...so excited they are one but so sad they are not babies any more. So sorry to hear he was in the hospital. We went through the exact same thing with Kiegan and 6 wks. there. It is truly an amazing hospital with amazing doctors and nurses. So scary, but glad he is feeling better. Enjoy the second year as much as the first! :)

Diana said...

I can't believe he's 1 already! What a cutie pie. I'm sorry to hear he was hospitalized for a while. That RSV is scary stuff. Glad he's doing well. I'm a few days late and a little out of the loop but I want to wish Sawyer a very happy birthday. Such a beautiful boy!

Nicole said...

Wow that year went by so fast! He is such a cutie. I LOVE the picture of him above with Dominick. Dominick looks like he's such a great Uncle- I just love the way he's holding him in that picture- too precious!