Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Late 18th Birthday Baby Duck!!!!













I am really behind as usual so I have to give a big shout out to Dominick! I miss you so much and I am so excited for you to be the big 18!!! Now remember that you are now legally an adult and can be held accountable for all your mischief so be careful.


These last eighteen years have been a blast. You always bring a smile to my face and I love having you for my little brother. I am so lucky to have you in my life! Love you baby!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Dang, I cannot believe he is 18. He was just a little bitty boy... he is so cute! (it's creepy to say if I were just 15 years younger) but for real he is a cutie :)

Brooke said...

Doesen't Dom live in utah now? Ask him why in the world he is wearing a DALLAS jersey and not a UTAH JAZZ one!! haha jk! Happy Birthday Dom! I can't believe your 18. I remember when we use to lite matches and stick them in our mouths so they'd go out! haha! and I love that pic with gma in it!:) so cute!