Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Sophie Lee!!!

















Dear Sophie -

I can't believe that it has been one whole year since you were born. You are turning into such a big girl! You are so pretty, I love your beautiful eyes and smile. I love how you wave so daintily. You are such a blessing and a joy to our family! Grandma said that you had a wonderful time at your Birthday party, she said that you were so excited to ride your tricycle. I am so sorry that we couldn't be there. We miss you so much!

I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday today with your daddy, I know that he was so excited to spend the day with you!

We love you so much and we can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Fae said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! I feel so bad that you guys are all so far away from her. Brandon is such a good daddy to drive that distance to visit her so often. It's too bad that he was only allowed to stay for 1 1/2 hours on her birthday. It's sad that you guys weren't able to go to her party...it would have been fun to see her and Sawyer playing together. At least your Mom and Grandma were able to make it. Your mom is so good to try and remain a part of Sophie's life. Maybe later on in the summer you guys will get a chance to see her.