Friday, January 28, 2011

Family pics

These were taken back in September and I was really hoping to get out some good Christmas cards, but that obviously didn't happen. I then thought I would steal a great idea from my girl Megan and send out Valentine's cards. Well I hate to tell ya people that one isn't going to happen either. So I hope you enjoy these. Bare in mind after three hours of pictures in temps ranging in the high 90's we were starting to look a little beat.
I want to thank Brandon for taking these. They were done at Wheeler Farm if any of you were interested. It is always really nice to have a photographer in the family that is willing to hook his sister up. Love ya Brandon!

















I just love my cute boys!

1 comment:

Bre said...

I love your family pics!! They are Beautiful!! He is getting sooo big!! Sad how they grow WAY too fast!