Monday, January 31, 2011

I LOVE YOU






I just have to get this down, I got my first, "I love you" out of Sawyer last night. Totally made me cry.
If any of you have been around Sawyer in the last two to three months you know what a little jabber mouth he has turned into. He isn't just talking, we are now having full on conversations. I love this boy more than I can say. Every time I look at him I realize how blessed I am to have him in my life. I find myself thinking, "My life would be nothing without him!" He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love this boy with every breath I take, every beat of my heart, down to the very core of my soul!
Sawyer you are my heart!!!! You are my everything!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Totally made me cry! He will have your heart forever. When he is a teenager you will be able to pull up this memory and remember this ;)

Unknown said...

That is such a precious moment! Very sweet! I love your family pic on the top of your blog! Super cute!

paula said...

I love the picture of you guys on your header now. What a tender moment....glad you documented it. Remember it in 2 years when he's sassing you and you're fighting him to sit in the damn time-out chair.

The Austin's said...

I love these pictures! They are so great. I totally got teary. Sawyer is so lucky to have such an amazing mommy.

Jolie said...

awe :)
Love the pics!!!!!

gotta love a boy that loves his momma!

so glad you posted ;)