Friday, April 22, 2011

Belated Birthday wish to Dominick!

So this is obviously late since Lil D's birthday is at the end of March, but better late than never. We were so happy that Dom and Kelly could be with us for his Birthday. I can't believe that he is nineteen and all grown up. I remember him as a little baby and it is amazing how the time has flown. I call him my baby duck, Brandon calls him baby bro, and mom calls him her baby. I guess now that he is taller than all of us this might present a problem or be a little annoying to him. Well to bad Dom, you will aways be my baby! So happy late birthday to you!!!




The cake before and after.

Brandon and Sierra


Sawyer and Dominick licking the candles.


Kelly and Dominick


Mom and Dom


The whole family, and yes it was late, we were all tired, and not the best group photo in the world. Regardless we love you Dom and we hope that you had a great day and an even more fantastic year to come!

No comments: