Friday, April 22, 2011

A few odds and ends

Sad/Happy




We were very lucky to be able to see Megan recently, unfortunately she was in town for her Grandmother's funeral. Megan is one of the most wonderful gifts from god, I could not ask for more of a friend in this lifetime. I love this girl more than I could ever express with words or actions. She has been my rock, my friend, my confidant, and my emotional life boat for many years and many occasions. So I just had to mention how much she and her family have meant to me over the years. I love you guys so much!





Sawyer reading the paper.

Hanging out in the room at the Grand America


Drying off, Lil D is so cute!



My to cute baby ducks getting in the water!



All smiles



Playing ball



More ball



I love these two boys!





Just a few pictures of what we have been up to lately. We have been trying to take Sawyer swimming to get him out of the house on the cold winter days that seem to be dragging on and on. He seems to really enjoy it and it is nice to do something different than just building blocks, doing puzzles, and playing with trains. I can't wait for the nice weather to be here for good so we can get out and play with his new basketball hoop and get him riding his new bike. Come on Old Man Winter, let us go already!!!!

No comments: