Monday, January 12, 2009

2 Years

I still have a hard time believing that two years have come and gone. Two years since I have heard your laugh. Two years since I have seen your smile. Two long years since I have been able to put my arms around you and tell you that I love you.



Would you be any taller? Would you still have such a skinny little butt, or would you have bulked up? Would you have grown a beard anytime in these last two years? I wonder if you would be going to college or just hanging out, working some job, enjoying being out of school?



So many things cross my mind when I think about you. I remember you as a little boy. So tan and cute, wearing mom's high heels and a diaper. I think of how you were my first baby and how you loved you strawberry baba's! I remember how you would always bring your blanket and bunny with you wherever you went. I remember your fixation with Pokemon and drawing. I think of your love of skiing and being out on the slopes. I think of how handsome you were, and how you were really starting to come into your own. I wonder if you would be in some great band rocking out on the weekends. I can imagine the family coming to see you play somewhere and laughing and cheering you on!



Oh, how I miss you! My heart aches with missing you! I wish that we could all go back in time. Back to a time when our family was all here together! There are so many things that you are missing out on. So many things that I wish you were here to share in. I know in my heart that you are always with us! I know that you know how much we love you! I know that you know how much we miss you! I know that you and Dustin are hanging out together, shredding the slopes and having a good time! I just wish you were both doing it down here with us!



I love and miss you soooo much!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, Adrianne, Please know that I am thinking about you guys today. I think of Josh often, his strawberry babas, his little diaper tan line, and the brightest eyes. I love you guys, M

paula said...

Adrianne-What a beautiful tribute to Josh...so touching. I hope you can feel the love and comfort I am sending your way today. I love you guys. P

Unknown said...

Adrianne-My thoughts are with you today. Remember the good times and what you had. You are such a strong person. Love ya!

Amy Andersen said...

I have been thinking about your family too. I think you are all so amazing. Yes Josh and his blanket and that dang bunny show...Love you all.

The Austin's said...

That is beautiful. Thinking of you and your family!