Thursday, January 8, 2009

34 WEEK PICTURES




If I haven't already said this I hate cell phone photos! I especially hate my cell phone photos! Maybe I need a new phone? No, what I really need is to just take some decent pictures with my regular camera and post from home. But as you can all probably tell I do all my posting from work. Anyway, here is a little update.

We are now entering week 34. Yahoo! Almost done! The nursery is coming along great, and we have plenty of clothes for this kid to wear. As long as we have those, diapers and my boobs we should be good to go!

I am really starting to look forward to maternity leave! Yahooooooo! I can't wait to meet this new little one. For all of you that are wondering, we still don't have a name picked out yet. Suggestions are always welcome. Hopefully we will figure it out before we come home from the hospital!

As you can probably see from the crappy photos, yes, I did get a really bad haircut. I don't care though, I just needed to get rid of some of it. I also finally got around to dying my hair again after 7 months. It may not look any better but it sure makes me feel better.

Hopefully I will get some pictures of the nursery up on the blog next week. Until then, Happy stalking to all!




5 comments:

The Hoopes Girls said...

34 weeks, hurray!!! I am so excited to meet him. For now we can just call him Salazar. I still need to come over and see the nursery when all is finished. You look great!!!!

The Hoopes Girls said...

Hurray!!! I am so excited to meet baby Salazar!

paula said...

You are so beautiful! I can't wait to meet your little man either.

susie said...

You look great! I'm sure for you the time hasn't flown by, but man it seems just like yesterday you told us you were pregnant. I'm so excited for you guys.

Megan said...

OHHHH, I think you looks so cute. And to be honest I don't see much growth since the last pictures. NOT FAIR! I seemed to balloon between weeks, until I reached maximum load capacity... I can not wait to see pictures of the nursery. Hurry home and take pictures okay... Seriously.