Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby shower #1

















I am so blessed! I just wanted to start off by saying that. I have such a great group of beautiful friends and I am so lucky to know each and every one of them. They are all so generous and kind! Baby and I were so very spoiled!


I really have to say a big THANK YOU to the hostess Paula!


Paula, Thank you for making my baby shower so special and fun! You are such a great friend, and when I say you are the hostess with the mostess I really mean it. You are so creative and you always seem to get it just right! Thank you for all your hard work and time in putting together such a wonderful day.


Let me also say thank you to all the other wonderful women who took time out of their busy lives to come and be part of the day. Fae, Kirsten, Jolie, Gina, Ashley, and my mom (Barbara), it was so great to be able to spend the afternoon with you guys and thank you for all the great gifts.


I had a great time and I hope that you all did too! Here are a few pictures of the wonderful day!


I also wanted to tell Megan, Susie and Camille how much they were missed! I love you guys and can't wait for you to meet my little one!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby showers are so much fun! It looks like you had a good time. You look great in the pictures. Only a little bit longer to go. I am so excited for you! Take care of yourself and get some rest!

susie said...

I hope you know how much I wanted to be there..I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I'm so excited to meet this new little man.Hope to see you guys soon.

Megan said...

Thanks for making me cry again. Seriously, how much longer do I have to wait to come and meet this little guy. I am counting the minutes. You look so beautiful. And Happy.You just look so happy. I love you!~ M

Nicole said...

Hey! Let me start off by saying Congrats! I'm so excited for you and you are going to LOVE having a boy! I can't believe Ashley is pregnant at the same time, how funny. I bet your mom is in heaven. You both look great!

Diana said...

Looks like you had a wonderful shower! I am so thrilled for you and Dominic ... baby boys are the absolute best! (No offense, Ashley. I love baby girls too!)