Friday, May 22, 2009

The cutest little mexican jumping bean!
















He has grown so much I can't even believe it! He is getting the cutest little rolls everywhere! I started back to work this week and Sawyer started day care. Thankfully I have a wonderful friend who was willing to be a great stand in for me.

Paula, Thank you for loving my little guy! Elliott, Thank you for being Sawyer's friend!

Since it's a holiday weekend and Paula and the boys had plans my mom was willing to take time off and watch the Bean. Thank you mom! I know you guys are having a blast without me. Sawyer, I hope you are being good for grandma!
I love you my little mexican jumping bean!!!

6 comments:

The Odd Couple said...

He really is the cutest little bean! Speaking of frijoles! Do you have the book Skippyjon Jones? If not, then I need to get it for you-especially if his nickname is the bean! Holy Frijoles! So adorable! Thank you so much for your little note card in the mail too. It made my day! :)

Megan said...

I love his little man boobs! I can't believe how chubilicious he is. Smother him with kisses for me. ~ M

susie said...

Oh my Hell, he is so cute! He looks just like you in the pics. with his mouth open. Paula has told me what a little doll he is.

Jolie said...

Yea!!! New posts and pics! I'm so glad because it gives me the oportunity to write you. Paula brought Sawyer with her to my house for lunch on Thursday. I don't even know what to say!!! He is so beautiful! He has such a mellow personality and seemed happy the entire time. I even got to hold/rock him to sleep. It was a good feeling. His sweetness even gives ME a twinge of baby hunger! I'm glad I finally got to meet him! I see why you all love him so much! You did good girl!!!

paula said...

Ah-thanks Ad-I miss the little fella. She's not kidding about the rolls everywhere....you should see his little legs. Puting the diaper on I have to ask myself, "Which rolls should I put it in between?"

Gregg Jones said...

Sorry I took so long to look at your blog. The pictures of your little Sawyer look great. Jenica and I are about a week and a half away from our due date.