Friday, May 29, 2009

Watch out ladies!!!







For those of you who don't know I have a great friend Paula who watches Sawyer for me. She is a wonderful mother who is always doing fun things to keep her son Elliott entertained. I am so glad that she was willing to watch Sawyer when I went back to work! Yesterday they decided to get out the pool and have some fun in the sun. For those of you who can't read Paula's blog (due to privacy) she was willing to send me a couple of pictures. Now watch out ladies, he's already taken!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am totally loving his speedo. Even better I love the diaper sticking out of it. And those legs (chub and rolls are only cute on babies~ not fair)... It looks like they have a lot of fun together. ~M

Erin said...

can he get any cuter? wow he's growing so fast.

Jolie said...

Paula just adores Sawyer, and I'm sure it is comforting to know that he is in loving hands. I loved these pics of him in his little speedo. Yes, you are going to have to put him in a bubble to keep the young ladies away!