Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day - Sorry this is a little late.













I have to admit that the very best part of Mother's Day was finally being a mom! Sawyer is the best gift I have ever received! I need to make sure and thank my wonderful husband for being just that ... A WONDERFUL HUSBAND! Dominic is always so kind, loving and helpful! He helps me to be the mother that I am. I couldn't ask for a better husband! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, I don't know what my life would be without them.

I also wanted to thank all the wonderful mothers in my life. Thank you for all that you do! Mothers ROCK!!! I am not just referring to my mom or grandmother, I am giving a shout out to all the great mothers in my life, friends as well as family. I am learning to be a great mother from all of your examples! Thank you!

No comments: