Monday, September 29, 2008

5 Wonderful Years!!!

On Saturday we celebrated our 5 year Anniversary! Woo hoo! I am more in love with him now than I could ever dream of being then! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

I know that over those nine years we have had our ups and downs, and life hasn't always been easy, but it has soooo been worth it!

Dominic,
I love you with all my heart! Your are my partner, friend, and true love! As we start this new and important adventure together, we must remember to always count on each other, that life is challenging but oh so rewarding and that our love and family is more important than anything else! I love you soooo much! Thanks you for sharing my life and being my husband!

4 comments:

justin said...

Happy Anniversary!! Susie

Erin said...

Congrats...you should have someone make you a yummy cake..:)

Megan said...

hehehe... finally a baby counter! Can't wait to meet Baby Salazar

Megan said...

Your blog looks Fabulous! Love the new look. (now you just have to add more posts :) ~M