Wednesday, September 3, 2008

O.k., alright! I know that I am a slacker!!! I haven't been keeping the blog up to date. The thing is ... I think of all these cute things to post about and then what happens, I forget! Holy crap I swear that I am getting stupider or is it more stupid by the minute. Besides the fact that I have realized that I can no longer type. I am not kidding!!! It has taken me ten minutes to type this much and that is with multiple corrections!

So here is the latest news in our family. I had a doctors appointment on 8/25/08 and the doc said that everything looked, sounded, and felt great! Dominic was with me and was able to hear the heart beat which was really exciting for him. I couldn't help myself but when I heard that little whooshing heart beat I just started to giggle. This baby is starting to feel like more of a reality everyday! We are scheduled for our ultrasound on 9/22/08 and then another doctors appointment on 9/25/08. We can't wait to find out if our little baby is a boy or girl! Now if we can just get our butts in gear and start our remodeling so that our house will be somewhat ready for the baby!

I also have some very exciting news coming from my brother Brandon and sister-in-law Ashley.
They are also going to be having a baby!!!! Both of our pregnancies came as quite the surprise!They are due just a few weeks later than we are! We are all so excited!!!! Our babies will be the same age and can be little buddies! I am so very lucky to have such a fun sister-in-law to share in this wonderful experience. I am a little jealous of her though, she hasn't had any morning sickness! Where as I am just now starting to feel a little better. We have both been super tired and with all of Ashley's dancing I imagine she is a little more tired than I am!!

This has been a really busy summer for our whole family. My mom and little brother Dom decided to move out of Rexburg (the devils armpit!). Thank the Lord!!! My mom also had back surgery and had to have her L5-S1 fused. We spent a lot of time in Idaho helping her get things packed, recouping her from surgery, and loading up a moving van. Brandon and lil D (as we like to call my brother, or baby duck as I sometimes call him) were able to spend 2 1/2 weeks in Costa Rica surfing as well. What a bunch of brats!!! We were all very jealous! Finally my mom was able to buy a house and we got her moved just in the nick of time. She just started working at a new school here in SLC and we are all really excited to have her here!

Sorry, I know that I have been all over the place with this post, but there are so many things to mention now that my brain seems to be up and running!

One thing that I really want to mention is how grateful I am to have my whole family close together now! It has been really great just being able to stop by and say hi or do fun things together without all the rushing around when you know someone is just there for the weekend. I love my family so much! They mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them!

A special Thanks to my mom for being a great mom, for loving us all so much, and putting up with all our crap over the years! Also a little thanks in advance for all the help you are going to be with the newest family members! Love ya - A

2 comments:

The Austin's said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you and baby are doing so well. I totally know what you mean. When I pushed Belle out I think I pushed out all my brain cells to. I'm still recovering. GOOD LUCK with that. I'm glad all is well and you are starting to feel better. Sounds like a great summer. I'm totally jealous of Brandon and D. I just want a real trip is all.....

paula said...

At last! Another blog entry...I understand the frustration with the forgetfulness. I'm still waiting for my normal brain function and vocabulary to come back since I had Elliott. I think after 21 months I'm going to give up hope that it ever will.